Lawn Care & Maintenance
Sarasota Lawn Maintenance
Sarasota Lawn Maintenance & Lawn Care
Lawns are lush green spaces and they can add a regal beauty to your property. Keeping your lawn healthy and green, however, takes a bit or time, patience and experience. Most people are under the impression that just mowing the lawn and blowing the dried leaves and debris is enough to keep it looking green. In reality, a lot more is involved when it comes to Sarasota lawn maintenance. Most people simply employ a lawn maintenance service and leave it to the experts.
The Berryman Design Group has been maintaining Sarasota lawns for residential and commercial properties all over the area for years. We have taken up projects in Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Sarasota, Bradenton and Sarasota Springs. With many years of experience, we know exactly what is needed to keep the lawns green and fresh looking for many years.
Routine lawn care projects in Sarasota Casey Key, Osprey, Venice, Gulf Gate Estates, Vamo, Bayshore Gardens and Nokomis keep us busy and we have amassed a large clientele here who trust us with their lawn care maintenance needs.
What Does Lawn Care in Sarasota Typically Involve?
Most are content with mowing their lawn and watering it. What are real, professional lawn care tips and tricks? This is how we ensure your Sarasota lawn remains in tip-top-shape.
- Mowing: Mowing high and regularly, with no more than one third of the grass cut is the best way to tend to your lawn. We leave the cut grass in the lawn; this allows the plant matter to break down and supply natural fertilizers to the microbes in the soil.
- Edging: What we can’t reach with a mower is cut manually with a string trimmer.
- Watering: It is best to keep an eye on the moisture levels of the soil in your lawn. If the soil is too soggy or too dry, it can damage the grass. Precisely-timed automated sprinklers help ensure that the lawns get the right amount of water at the appropriate intervals.
- Fertilizing: We treat the soil with organic fertilizers about 4-6 times a year and vary the treatment to get the best results. This ensures the growth of thick and healthy grass drives out weeds.
- Liming: It is essential to keep the pH level in the soil at the good range. Turf grass needs about 6.5 to 7 pH to remain healthy. Adding lime ensures that balance in maintained.
- Disease and Insect control: Disease can devastate a lawn and insects have a nasty habit of crawling inside the house. The best way to control it is to grow healthy and thick grass. However, we also use other organic pest control methods if we find any incidence of insects on the lawns.
- Dethatching: It is vital to remove the build-up of dead leaves and debris as they can foster insects and disease. This is done on a monthly basis.
Custom Lawn Maintenance Packages Available
Other Sarasota lawn care services that our lawn maintenance company provides include over-seeding, applying compost, pre and post-emergent weed control, aeration and winterization. We have standard and customized lawn maintenance packages which become a cost-effective solution for you. If you have any questions and need to get in touch with us, you can call us on 941 923 0333.
Areas We Service
We specialize in custom home building, landscape design, lawn maintenance, and real estate sales in the following communities…